ATTENTION HR, Executive Recruitment, Coaches, Consultants, Career Counselors
Become Certified in:
Influence Style Indicator™
The Influence Style Indicator (ISI)™ is an assessment designed to measure an individual’s preferred style influence during communication. Successful professionals understand the importance of know how to influence effectively. It can be a distinguishing factor in collaboration, building relationships and getting things done. The ISI™ identifies preferred, secondary and underutilized styles.
The ISI™ maps five unique ways to influence—Rationalizing, Asserting, Negotiating, Inspiring and Bridging. These styles are against a backdrop of two orientations: Advocating and Uniting. Professionals learn the significance of using each style to influence when in different situations. The ISI™ helps to sharpen skills, understand diversity of approach, and the power of communicating in specific ways to reach the listener.
Our certification will provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills to:
- Administer the assessment
- Generate reports
- Accurately interpret the reports
- Deliver presentations
- Facilitate coaching sessions
Training Werks uses a blended learning process for the Influence Style Indicator™. Certification candidates complete the online training including a self-assessment for ISI™. Once completed, Jan Hovrud, Training Werks provides one-on-one telephonic coaching on best ways to use the ISI™ in coaching and classroom situations. In total the certification takes approximately 3.5-4 hours to complete.
What You will Receive:
- Certification in the ISI™
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoint Presentation Slides
- 1 hour of professional coaching from Training Werks to assist in your ability to immediately use the assessment.
- Ongoing support
Highlights of the ISI™
- Tested validity and reliability.
- Normative data to demonstrate relationships between age, gender, personality, and nationality.
- Easy to complete in about 10-15 minutes.
- Readable reports with key learning messages.
Application of the Influence Style Indicator™
- Leadership Development
- Decision Making
- Political and Organizational Savvy
- Relationship Building
- Interpersonal Communication
- Professional Coaching
- EQ-i2.0™ instrument
- MBTI™ and MBTI Step II™ instruments
This is a list of the possible ISI™ reports. Sample reports are available. Please contact Jan for your request.
- ISI Individual Report
- ISI Group Report
Jan Hovrud is an award winning, Master Practitioner and Coach for the Influence Style Indicator™.
Click the button to contact Jan for more information: