ATTENTION HR, Executive Recruitment, Coaches, Consultants, Career Counselors
Become Certified in:
Hardiness Resilience Gauge™
The Hardiness Resilience Gauge™ provides insights into an individual’s ability to cope with stressful and unexpected situations. It focuses on three facets: Control, Commitment and Challenge. This well researched instrument is based on how people interpret the world and make sense of their experiences. Hardiness measures stress resiliency and adaptability across a range of circumstances. The HRG™ is a impactful, reflective tool for self-awareness and growth.
Our certification will provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills to:
- Administer the assessment
- Generate reports
- Accurately interpret the reports
- Deliver presentations
- Facilitate coaching sessions
Training Werks uses a blended learning process for the Hardiness Resilience Gauge™. Certification candidates complete the online training including a self-assessment for HRG™. Once completed, Jan Hovrud, Training Werks provides one-on-one telephonic coaching on best ways to use the HRG™ in coaching and classroom situations. In total the certification takes approximately 3.5-4 hours to complete.
What You will Receive:
- Certification in the HRG™
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoint Presentation Slides
- 1 hour of professional coaching from Training Werks to assist in your ability to immediately use the assessment.
- Ongoing support
Highlights of the Hardiness Resilience Gauge
- Tested validity and reliability.
- Grounded in over 30 years of research and development.
- Easy to complete in about 10-15 minutes.
- Readable reports with key learning messages, ways to balance your hardiness facets and action planning page.
Application of the Hardiness Resilience Gauge
- Leadership Development
- Coping Skills
- EQ-i2.0™ instrument
- MBTI™ and MBTI Step II™ instruments
- Professional Coaching
This is a list of the possible HRG™ reports. Sample reports are available. Please contact Jan for your request.
- HRG Individual Report
Jan Hovrud is an award winning, Master Practitioner and Coach for the Hardiness Resilience Gauge™.
Click the button to contact Jan for more information: