ATTENTION HR, Executive Recruitment, Coaches, Consultants, Career Counselors
Become Certified in:
Change Style Indicator™ & Change Navigator™
Change Style Indicator (CSI)™
Change Style Indicator (CSI)™ is an insightful assessment which measures an individual’s preferred style in approaching and addressing change. It provides a framework for how those how others might perceive and respond to preferred styles. Three primary styles exist on a continuum: Conserver, Pragmatist and Originator. These styles represent distinct approaches professionals use when responding to change. The CSI™ helps to increase self-awareness, teamwork, collaboration, interpersonal communication, and diversity of thought.
Change Navigator™ is an assessment to focus on stages of change transition. It measures where individuals identify for a specific change event. As individuals move through change they journey through four stages of transition: Acknowledging, Reacting, Investigating, and Implementing. The Change Navigator™ is an excellent tool for use when organizations are embarking on a planned change event or are involved in an ongoing change initiative.
Our certification will provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills to:
- Administer the assessment
- Generate reports
- Accurately interpret the reports
- Deliver presentations
- Facilitate coaching sessions
Training Werks uses a blended learning process for the Change Style Indicator (CSI)™ and Change Navigator™ certifications. Certification candidates complete the online training including a self-assessment for CSI™. Once completed, Jan Hovrud, Training Werks provides one-on-one telephonic coaching on best ways to use the CSI™ and Change Navigator™ in coaching and classroom situations. In total the certification takes approximately 3.5-4 hours to complete.
What You will Receive:
- Certification in both the Change Style Indicator (CSI)™ and the Change Navigator™ assessments
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoint Presentation Slides
- Virtual training
- 1 hour of professional coaching from Training Werks to assist in your ability to immediately use the assessments.
- Ongoing support
Highlights of the CSI™ and Change Navigator™
- Tested validity and reliability.
- Normative data to demonstrate relationships between age, gender, industry, and nationality.
- Easy to complete in about 10-15 minutes
- Readable reports with key learning messages
Application of the Change Style Indicator™ and Change Navigator™
- Leadership Development
- Team Effectiveness
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Professional Coaching
- EQ-i2.0™ Instrument
- MBTI™ and MBTI Step II™
This is a list of the possible CSI™ reports. Sample reports are available. Please contact Jan for your request.
- CSI™ Individual Sample Report
- CSI™ Team Sample Report