Workshop Overview--The Intelligence Revolution
The Intelligence Revolution is a highly interactive workshop that focuses on optimizing leadership with the principles of emotional intelligence. Participants are challenged to not only learn about emotional intelligence, but to examine their own leadership and transform (revolutionize) their workplace. The workshop provides leaders and managers with in depth knowledge of the fifteen competencies of emotional intelligence. These facets of emotional intelligence are experienced through examples, film clips from popular movies and television, activities/exercises and discussion.
Participants work both individually and on teams to explore and reflect on their own emotional intelligence as demonstrated by their leadership style. Emotional Intelligence research data on over 3,000 leaders, which was collected by the facilitator over the past five years, is explained and shared. At the culmination of the workshop, participants have a clear understanding of their strengths and challenges, recent research and the importance of using emotional intelligence at work.
As a result of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the critical value of emotional intelligence for leaders and their organizations.
- Gain knowledge of the five realms and fifteen competencies of the EQ-i 2.0™.
- Increase self-understanding of individual strengths and challenges associated with their EQ-i 2.0™ results.
- Explore practical ways to respond as an emotionally intelligent leader.
- EQ-i 2.0™ Customized Report
- Session Workbook
- Follow-up custom analysis of EQ-i 2.0 ™ results